Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Creature of Habit

I've come to the realization that I hate change. A few thoughts:

1. I've been listening to The Herd with Colin Cowherd for 10 years now. Started my freshman year in high school. The reason: he's just smarter than all the other idiots on ESPN and pretty witty too.

2. During my last 4 months in Berkeley, I had the hummus sandwich with lentil soup at Smart Alec's every day for lunch without fail. The reason: tasted good.

3. I've driven the same car for 6 years, going on 7 and I refuse to get another one until I absolutely have to. The reason: I really don't know. But sometimes I find myself giving my car a pat on the dashboard for all the faithful years of service...even when I'm alone.

Happy belated Valentine's Day

1 comment:

Angie said...

dude that lentil soup is gross!